[Fredslist] Executive office Space Would make me Happy

Manniello, Denise denise.manniello at ncogroup.com
Thu Jul 14 16:35:00 EDT 2005

Hello fellow Gothamites. I received word that I might have to potentially relocate to another office. Therefore, I would like to be prepared. Is anyone interested in assisting me? It would make me very happy to work with a partner from Gotham.

Here are my specs:

Northern NJ- with in 10 miles to zip code 07446 (Ramsey, NJ)
Executive type office/suite (the ones that are fully loaded)
Furnished
Can be a sublet or new rental
Very Professional

Thank you,

Have an Outstanding Day!

Denise A. Manniello
Sr.Vice President New Business Development
NCO Financial Systems Inc.
For all your call center needs
500 North Franklin Turnpike
Ramsey, NJ 07446
denise.manniello at ncogroup.com
Phone (201)512-2684
Cell   (201)264-4403
Fax   (201)818-2490

Oh, by the way, if you know an organization who would appreciate the many services provided by NCO, please call me or email me with their name and contact information and I will be happy to call them. Thanks!