[Fredslist] URGENT NEED Ft LAUDERDALE UROLOGIST ASAP

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Wed Jul 6 09:48:12 EDT 2005

Dear Gotham

I need help fast.  My mom is in severe pain and has been on pain killers
for days.  She has a kidney stone and her doctor said the stone is too
large to be passed, but I do not trust this doctor, as she told my
family last month that she thought my mom had liver cancer, when in fact
it turns out that she has a kidney stone.

Anyway, the doctor wants to perform laproscopic surgery because she said
she has an alkaline stone which cannot be broken with the sonic water
procedure.  In the meantime, this doctor has been on vacation for a
week, she does not have anyone to cover for her and she has told my mom
to go to the emergency room.

My mom has all sorts of health issues and I am terrified of her having
to use a doctor that she does not know.  She is having a battery of
tests today and she is looking for a urologist in the Ft. Lauderdale
area that is willing to see her either tomorrow evening (after the test
results are in) or preferably Friday morning.

Much gratitude,
Bari

Bari Zahn
Torys LLP
Tel: 	212.880.6106
Fax:	212.682.0200
mailto:bzahn at torys.com
<www.torys.com>
This is to advice you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that
unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in
this communication, including attachments, may not be relied upon by any
person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by the
Internal Revenue Service.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.