[Fredslist] Renatto on bankruptcy attorney

Barry Newman bnewman at lnfcpa.com
Fri Dec 23 14:26:38 EST 2005

To all of Gotham,

The overwhelming response to a referral for a bankruptcy attorney has been
awesome. And while I chose one of the attorneys, who is a Gotham member, I
will keep the info handy for the others, all who come highly recommended, as
each case in the future may require someone else for different reasons. As a
CPA, I am often enough asked for a bankruptcy attorney, and definitely like
to "spread the wealth", so I will be in touch.

Thanks again, for the Gotham magic worked twice this week, and I hope I can
return the favor

Happy holidays to all

Barry Newman

Barry Newman CPA