[Fredslist] Renatto on Biz Card Printer

Victor Urbach gotham at xemaps.com
Thu Dec 15 20:25:20 EST 2005

Wow. Thanks for the great response. I received leads to 12 suppliers and have
summarized them here for the benefit of other thin card-hating Gothamites:

Randy Colahan, CS Raad, Inc., 718 609 2201

Joe Nieves, Prestige Litho & Graphics, jnieves at prestigel.com (631)434-3399
Ref'd by John Gonzalez

Lee Kader, Excelsior Graphics (Westchester Gotham) 212-730-6200
Ref'd by Judie Moceri

Brandon & Evan Bloom, Sir Speedy 516-334-7400
Ref'd by Adrian Miller and Shelly Shrenkel

Jim Addy james_addy at earthlink.net (Gotham Marketing and Communications)

Mitch Nochlin, Southbridge Press, (212) 233-4047
Ref'd by Joseph Meerbaum

Alan Granat, Artisan Columbia Printing & Graphic Arts Center 516-997-7990
Ref'd by Matt Silver

Pete Kelly, Safeguard, 800-555-5702 pkelly at gosafeguard.com
Ref'd by Paul Haight-Moulins

Overnightprints.com
Ref'd by Jennifer Naylor

Randy Solomon, Village office supply 203-299-0600 randy.solomon at villagect.com

David Herlands, IPM Media Group, (914) 282-8152, dherlands at ipmmediagroup.com
Ref'd by Mike Millis

Arthur Margolin, American Creative Business Solutions, (201) 955-0807

Also, Scott Bloom, Lisa Waterman, and Michele Sayres sent helpful information.

Sorry I couldn't message everyone individually. Please accept my en masse
thanks.

-V-

Victor Urbach       OOOOO   OOOOO  OOOOOO OOOOO     OOO    OO    OO
The Optran Group   OO   OO  OO  OO   OO   OO  OO   OO OO   OOO   OO
1-800-318-3061     OO   OO  OOOOO    OO   OOOO    OOOOOOO  OO OO OO
www.optran.com     OO   OO  OO       OO   OO  OO  OO   OO  OO   OOO
vurbach at optran.com  OOOOO   OO       OO   OO  OO  OO   OO  OO    OO

Optimized Business Transition & Exit Strategies