[Fredslist] Gotham Website SEO Roundtable -- Date, Time, and Place

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Fri Dec 9 16:25:17 EST 2005

The Gotham SEO Roundtable meeting will be held on Wed., Jan. 11, 2006, from
5:30 to 7:30 p.m., on the 3rd floor of the Friars Club, 57 East 55th Street.
Fred has arranged for "a nosh and some wine" to be served.  All Gothamites
are welcome (including those who know more about SEO than do Fred or I).
Please RSVP to me offlist if you have not already done so in response to my
earlier message (see below) -- we've had about 25 people express interest in
attending, so far.

Thanks,

David Abeshouse
Gotham L.I.