[Fredslist] RE: new member

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Sun Aug 28 21:13:53 EDT 2005

To the Knepper Family,

My condolences to you and your family upon the passing of your
father-in-law.  I know the entire Gotham family wishes you all the best
during this difficult time.  I want you to know that our "family" stands by
you and is here to help in any way you could imagine.

Don't hesitate to reach out.

All the Best.

Your Friend,
David