[Fredslist] GOTHAM BOMBERS SOFTBALL-THE END

Allantepper at aol.com Allantepper at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 20:07:31 EDT 2005

Dear Gotham Bombers,

I am sorry I had not been able to support our team in person during this last
game and for much of the second half of the season (more on that in a
second), and I am sorry that we lost. Being with the team at almost every game during
the first half of the season, I witnessed the team spirit build over time,
and the skill level of our players improve. Hats off to every bomber!!!

In the second half of the season, I changed jobs, and have been buried with
work. I used to work for a consulting and testifying expert firm and my
schedule was fairly flexible. I now lead the financial institutions practice for
Jefferson Wells, a large consulting firm specializing in many aspects of
accounting with the exception of providing audit opinions, and my schedule has not
allowed me much flexibility. Hopefully, I can support the team next season, and
maybe even play a bit.

Again, congrats to the team - you were all marvelous!!!

Best,

Allan Tepper
Jefferson Wells
99 Park Avenue