[Fredslist] FW: New LPM Publication--The Successful Lawyer

Carol Seelig caseelig at sprintmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:22:22 EDT 2005

Didn't know if anyone knew an attorney who might benefit from reading the
following book:

  _____

Good Afternoon--

I am delighted to announce that LPM Publishing has just released another new
book:

The Successful Lawyer: Powerful Strategies for Transforming Your Practice
by Gerald A. Riskin

Our congratulations to Gerry on this brilliant new book! We thank him for
partnering with us to produce this insightful resource, which is sure to
greatly benefit lawyers the world over.