[Fredslist] From Andy Szabo--immediate hiring needs, innovative insurance sales

Andy Szabo szabo at GreenwichFinancial.com
Wed Aug 3 14:12:25 EDT 2005

Dear Gothamites:

I am consultant for marketing with a major innovator in the life insurance industry, and I am looking to recruit four to five talented salespersons within the next one to two months

This is a rapidly growing company that provides high net worth clients with life settlements, premium financing and estate planning.  It is one of the two recognized leaders in premium financing.   See www.AllSettled.com.  AllSettled, with its home office in Stamford, CT (adjacent to Metro North), provides a generous benefits package and a supportive training environment.

Minimum case size at AllSettled is $1 million face amount.  Median case size is $5 million plus. AllSettled offers compelling proprietary products.  Compensation potential in these sales positions is well into seven figures, commensurate with production.

We will look at junior candidates, particularly those just graduating from top colleges, and we will put these candidates through licensing training.   We will also look at more senior people, particularly those licensed in life insurance and/or with experience in financial services.   Finally, we would look at individuals with a high demonstrated level of success in selling in some other industry, such as technology, publishing, advertising, etc., but who feel capped out in terms of their income potential, and are looking for something unlimited.   The key common element in our hiring will be a very high level of perceived sales ability and a history of achievement.

Plus factors include: extensive contacts with wealthy families; elite social background, schooling; bold, aggressive personality; evidence of past sales success; hunger.

Best wishes,
Andy Szabo

203-964-1200 (ext. 35)
917-796-8500
Please send resumes to as at AllSettled.com

Major innovator in life insurance industry seeks talented, career-oriented
> sales executives.  Our rapidly growing company provides high net worth
> clients with life settlements, premium financing and estate planning.
> Opportunity for annual compensation in seven figures, commensurate with
> production.  Strong benefits package.  Exceptionally supportive training
> environment.  Head office in Stamford, CT adjacent to Metro North.  Must
> have life insurance license, self-confidence, aptitude for sales.
> Financial experience, demonstrated sales success, affluent client contacts, are pluses.  See www.allsettled.com.   Send resumes to
> as at allsettled.com or call Andrew Szabo at 203-964-1200, ext. 35.

Best wishes,
Andy

Andrew J. Szabo
Managing Director
Greenwich Financial Management Inc.
18 Greenway Drive
Greenwich, CT 06831
203-531-2877
szabo at GreenwichFinancial.com

Looking for worthwhile investment ideas driven by a value perspective?
Visit our content-rich Website, and ask for a free subscription
to the Your Wealth investment weekly.  See
www.GreenwichFinancial.com