[Fredslist] Looking for sales position for a friend

Iris Seligman iris at checkmateresources.com
Tue Aug 2 21:29:19 EDT 2005

OK, Gothamites, let's see what magic we can work here....I have a very close
friend who reps an outstanding line of upscale soaps and lotions.  Her
product is sold in the finest of stores especially Manhattan and Hamptons'
boutiques.  She is an expert sales rep.  She does very nicely but the
problem is that since she is so good that she needs more lines to sell.  She
is essentially looking to expand her product lines.

The following lines would be complementary product lines:
Gifts
Personal care
Spa
Decorative home accessories
Stationary etc.

Her backgound includes expertise in sales, marketing and design.

If you know anyone looking for a sales rep for the metropolitan area, please
have them contact Roberta directly at
RCRubinstein1 at aol.com
Or call her at 516-593-3175

phone: 516-938-1663