[Fredslist] Spice Girls

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Mon Apr 25 15:11:41 EDT 2005

Have you seen the Spice Girls lately?  If not, let me be the first to tell you they will be appearing in all their dazzling glamour at the 5/19 Gotham Follies and we "Spice Girls" (Bob Formica, Hard Hitting Don Bernstein, Anthony Orlando and myself) will be closing the show!  There are 10 other Gotham acts, including Judge Goldfluss doing stand up. So send your $50 tax deductible check payable to the Gotham City Networking Foundation, Inc. To me at 485 Madison Ave., 15th Floor, 10022 to reserve one of the 100 seats at the Neighborhood Theater. The curtain goes up at 7:30 on Thursday night 5/19 after food provided by Gothamite Jeff Bernstein's Burritoville. The show is a collaberation by Norman Spizz and Mike Landrum and, of course, will feature Nancy-doing a duet with her daughter. We are family, come join us!