[Fredslist] Join Us at the LI Incubator, Thursday, April 21 at 5:30

Nancy Schess nschess at kzrd.com
Mon Apr 18 10:15:27 EDT 2005

Good morning Gothamites:

If you are on Long Island on Thursday, we would be happy for you to join
our LI Incubator session.  There are a few seats at the table so please let
me know ASAP if you are interested.  Details below:

Location:   Paparazzis
            1500 Jericho Tpk
            Westbury, NY
            516 877 7744
Date:             April 21
Time:       5:30 - 7

Please join us. Drinks are on Gotham!

Nancy

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter LLP
485 Madison Avenue - 15th Floor
New York, New York 10022
Tel: (212) 935-6020 x219
Fax: (212) 753-8101
nschess at kzrd.com
www.kzrd.com

***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***