[Fredslist] Fw: Mentor Workshop - April 28th

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Thu Apr 14 09:18:48 EDT 2005

Hi Fellow Gothamites,

Please RSVP for our Mentor workshop ASAP.  Space is limited.  Jane Maloney has done a much better job with a description than I have.  See below.

Gothamly,

Queenie, Co-Chair, Mentoring Program

Workshop Leader
Jane Maloney, coach, team builder and trainer,  gives leaders the tools they need to help their employees become more productive.  Her client’s report that they feel they have more control, get results more quickly and feel less stress.  This spring her current projects include: coaching partners and senior partners for a “big four” accounting firm, developing managers for a major magazine publisher in, building the top management teams for a private commercial real estate development organization, a medical services organization and an economic development organization in New York City.  Jane holds a Master’s degree in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University.  She is a founder member of Gotham’s Women’s Group.

Mentor and Mentee Workshop
In this energizing and practical workshop, participants will engage each other in uncovering their strengths and exploring how they approach challenges.  Members who have and have not attended prior Gotham Mentor / Mentee workshops will benefit

Jane
Jane Maloney
President
InterAction, Inc.
(212) 864-4287
Helping leaders, managers and teams achieve optimal results with greater ease.