[Fredslist] SUBLET: 115 E. 23rd Street - 11th Floor

Alexandra Turboff aturboff at bcdevelopment.com
Mon Apr 11 09:57:17 EDT 2005

My firm is looking to sublet office space that we recently leased.

I’ve listed the terms below.  If anyone is interested, please contact me
directly.  There is no brokerage fee involved and it is a below market
rent for the area.  Located just 1 block away from Madison Square Park,
near lots of great restaurants and major subway lines.

Alex

Address:                       115 E. 23rd Street – 11th Floor

Size:                            3,000 square feet (RSF) – ½ full floor

Term:                           5 year Sublease

Rent:                            $25 per square foot ($75,000 per annum)

Escalations:                   3% on annual base rent

Additional charges:        $150 per month (Water/Sprinkler)

                                    +/-$100 per month (Security Guard)

Security:                       4 months security deposit ($25,000)

TI Credit:                      +/-$40,000 tenant improvement
(+/-$10,000 to be used for HVAC)

Notes:                          Doorman building

                                    New elevators

                                    Wall of new windows facing 24th
Street (very quiet)

                                    New bathrooms (shared with one other