[Fredslist] A thought from the "Self-Proclaimed" Queen of Netowrking

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Mon Apr 11 09:35:06 EDT 2005

Hi Gothamites,

Here's a thought that I have had over the years that keeps returning.

We all put "information out there" and we often do not know what happens to it.

I make recommendations to my clients, I give people contacts for networking, etc.  Some people come back and tell me what happened, "feedback".

Often, I don't know the results and I would very much like to.

When we see people in person, they remember to tell us what has happened, even if it happened quite some time ago.  An in person visit is always more effective than other ways of communication.

Just a friendly reminder that your Gotham Family wants to know what happened with their recommendations as do your contacts in the "rest of your life".

The is was brought home to me yet again yesterday when I was meeting with my very own sister and she told me something about a referral that I should have known weeks ago...

A word to the wise!

Gothamly,

Queenie of the Barry Weiner Group

Linda R. Newman