[Fredslist] Gotham Seminar for May: Win More Business: Learn the Key Rules for Finding Prospects and Closing the Sale

Phil Courtney - Urban Bear Marketing phil at urbanbear.com
Fri Apr 8 08:12:28 EDT 2005

Greetings Fellow Gotham Members,

    Mark your calendars and sign up now for the next exciting seminar in our
Gotham Seminar series----a series based on what you¹ve asked for from our
last Gotham survey.

   Seminar title: Win More Business: Learn the Key Rules for Finding
Prospects and Closing the Sale presented by two of our most dynamic speakers
and experts,
Carol Schiro Greenwald, services marketing consultant and coach, and Bill
Morelli, Sandler Sales Institute.