[Fredslist] Gotham's Newer Chapters

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Fri Apr 8 09:06:20 EDT 2005

We are proud of Gotham's growth to 20 chapters and would like to tell you about our newer ones.  In the order of juniority they are Boston (still in formation), Brooklyn (first meeting this past Monday), Caravan (our under 40 Group in revitalization), Connecticut (2 meetings and off and running), Asian, Media, Hispanic, Queens, New Jersey, Hudson Valley, Long Island Attorneys, Long Island Women and Chicago. If you know of any likely candidate for any of these groups please let me know. The obvious benefits are a seat at the Gotham table, the potential of riding our ever expanding circuit and atending our myriad events. Thank you all for your fellow networking!