[Fredslist] A position just opened up

Mitch Tobol mtobol at cgtmarketing.com
Thu May 16 16:14:19 EDT 2024

Good Afternon Gothamites:

A position just open up at my firm, If you know anybody or can recommend, please email me. Thank you

Media Planner/Buyer and Administrative position at a Marketing Agency.

This is an opportunity to learn a wide ranging set of skills that are valuable in the marketing space. Must have computer skills (Word and Excel) and be organized. The ideal candidate will have prior marketing experience, media buying and planning supervisory office experience, can work independently, excellent writing and communications skills.

Job Type: Full-time

Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year

Benefits:

Health insurance