[Fredslist] Thanking Jason Greenberg of The Phoenix Public Adjusters Group Inc. for "presenting" Gotham Battle of the Bands®

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Fri May 10 07:35:00 EDT 2024

Gotham,

I start this special last minute to-get-in-on-the-action email extending a special thank you to Jason Greenberg (Phoenix Public Adjusters Group, Inc.) for Presenting Gotham Battle of the Bands® <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Virtual-Battle-of-the-Bands-2024-02-04>  by on Sunday, May 19 from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. at Groove, 125 Macdougal Street, New York, NY 10012.

Jason well knows that one of the great ways to get noticed in Gotham is seizing an opportunity to sponsor one or more of our Gotham events.  Raj Goel (Brainlink International) is a Gotham Global Gold Sponsor and Tom Gallin (Gallin & Son) is a Global Silver Sponsor.

Knowing that I also note it is last call to take advantage of an opportunities to be a Rock, Jazz, Hip Hop or Rap sponsor of the  Gotham Battle of the Bands® <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Virtual-Battle-of-the-Bands-2024-02-04> Presented by Jason Greenberg (Phoenix Public Adjusters Group, Inc.).

But first a great big Thank you to our confirmed sponsors:

As mentioned above,
Jason Greenberg (Phoenix Public Adjusters Group, Inc.) as "lead Sponsor” once again Presents the Gotham Battle of the Bands® <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Virtual-Battle-of-the-Bands-2024-02-04>.

Confirmed Sponsors include:

Rock and Roll ($1,000):
	Brain Link International (Raj Goel)
Funk ($500)
	Norm Spizz (SPN Music)
Jazz ($250):
	5th Street Advisors (Cesar Manent & Maury Cabral)
	Gotham co-Founders Nancy Schess & Fred Klein (Tarter Krinsky)
	Kelly Welles in honor of late husband musician & composer-arranger Lee Evans
Hip Hop  ($150)
	Tom Gallin (Gallin & Son, Inc.)
	Mike Steger (Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC)
	William Skody (Skody Scot & Company)
	William Skody (Cafe Wha?)
	William Skody (Club Groove)
Rap ($100)
	Mike Jakob (Carriage Trade Insurance)
	Rick Raymond (The Family Business Leader/The Growth Team)

Please see the full list of  <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/product/battle-of-the-bands-sponsorship>open sponsor opportunities <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/img/2024BattleoftheBands.pdf> below:

$1,000 Rock and Roll sponsor: inside front page of program journal(Full page is 5x8”).

$500 Funk Sponsor: inside back page or right centerfold full page in program journal (Full page is 5x8”).

$250 Jazz Sponsor: full page in program journal  (Full page is 5x8”).

$150 Hip Hop Sponsor: half (1/2) page in program journal (1/2 page is 5x4”).

$100 Rap Sponsor: Quarter (1/4) page or Business card in  program journal (1/4 page is 2.5x4”).

You can also review BOTB sponsorship brochure here <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/img/2024BattleoftheBands.pdf>.

If you wish to purchase tickets or apply a band, go here <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/product/battleofthebands>.

Read my blog <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/blogs/entry/Gotham-Rocks-Lives-again> about this musical extravaganza.
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Gotham Red Bandana Award | Networker of the Year-2011 | co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | LI Legal | Gotham Business POWER Breakfast Chair | NY Legal | Gotham Sponsorships Chair | Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <https://amzn.to/36ByeQJ> and Nook <http://bit.ly/2O7HRjB> and Apple <https://apple.co/2tPxday> devices
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: