[Fredslist] Celebrate the Merry Month of May with Westchester -- Next Wednesday at 8am

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Tue May 7 15:14:54 EDT 2024

Did you know that May 17th is not only National Idaho Day, but also National
Graduation Tassel Day AND National Walnut Day?  Even if you didn't, you can
celebrate all of those holidays and get in some great networking and a
filling breakfast next Wednesday morning at City Limits Diner in White
Plains.  To claim your spot, check with GC Tara Fappiano, cc'd above, to
clear any conflicts and then pay for breakfast on the website.

If you know anyone in The Greater Westchester Metropolis who could benefit
from Gotham please steer them our way.  We are specifically looking for a
matrimonial lawyer, marketer/website developer, bankruptcy lawyer and a
business banker.

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, P.C.

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor