[Fredslist] Looking for Legal Business Law Expertise-

RitaSue Siegel RitaSue at ritasue.com
Fri May 3 11:13:39 EDT 2024

Specific Legal Expertise/Background Required
Business law for a small data-fueled and tech-powered consulting firm that works with large corporate and government clients.
Needs
Change Ownership Structure of an Existing Business I have exited. We have a SC LLC that was created with 3 members. One member is exiting the business and all three have agreed on and documented the intent and general terms, including for the transfer of ownership* to the remaining two members in a draft business "separation" agreement.
Inputs
We agreed in principle but never finalized an operating agreement.
Timeline
Soon, e.g. in the next few weeks.
Deliverables: a legally valid Amended Operating Agreement reflecting the change and our intentions so we may proceed with updating and filing it with the state.
Budget Expectations
We are seeking to minimize expenses for this matter but would ideally like to establish a relationship with an attorney based in SC (or a nearby state) for future/ongoing needs.
Specific Legal Expertise/Background Required
Business law for a small data-fueled and tech-powered consulting firm that works with large corporate and government clients.

Please contact RitaSue Siegel
917 806 3947   ritasue at itasue.com<mailto:ritasue at itasue.com>

RitaSue Siegel | FIDSA
Founder + Former Partner