[Fredslist] Gotham's Membership Drive - Going on NOW!

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Mar 18 11:23:35 EDT 2024

Give the GIFT of Gotham to a friend!

There’s no time like the present to introduce someone to the network!

We’re currently having a: MEMBERSHIP DRIVE!

For any New Member Applications submitted between March 14th - April 30th …

We Will be WAIVING the $150 Application Fee!
(originally $250)

This presents a significant cost savings for new members!

Don’t pass up this offer!

If you have a friend or colleague you would like to introduce to the network,
reach out to rosalia at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:rosalia at gothamnetworking.com>

 NOW is the perfect time to GROW with us!

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Director
Gotham Networking