[Fredslist] Gotham Westchester Updates

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Wed Mar 13 10:38:35 EDT 2024

We had a full house in Westchester this morning, complete with one of each
of the three best kinds of attendees:  a guest, a pending member and a new
member.

Our newest member is Rich Blanchet.  Rich is a residential realtor at
Houlihan Lawrence, and is the Team Leader of the BP Real Estate Team,
covering New York and Connecticut.  Reach out to Rich (cc'd above) and get
to know him.

Our next meeting is Wednesday, April 17th at 8am online.  Our virtual
spotlight will shine on longtime Gotham member Randy Tesser, who will
discuss best practices for communicating with clients to avoid professional
liability claims.   We are a noncompete group  -- please check in with GC
Tara Fappiano (also cc'd above) before you rsvp.

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor

New York, NY  10017