[Fredslist] Fwd: Gotham Foundation presented to SNAP today

Fred C. Klein, Esq. fcklein at tarterkrinsky.com
Mon Mar 11 17:31:21 EDT 2024

Great!!

How Gothamly!!!

This could be you.  We start again 4/1.  Stay tuned :)

Fred C. Klein, Esq.|Counsel
T: 212-574-0337|F: 315-512-1453
fcklein at tarterkrinsky.com|Bio

Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP
1350 Broadway|New York|NY|10018
www.tarterkrinsky.com|LinkedIn
Crain's 2022 best places to work in NYC
On Mar 11, 2024, at 5:21 PM, Corey Bearak via Fredslist <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com> wrote:

Thank you Gotham Foundation and "Insurance Doctor" Rob Intellisano for the $6,160 donation to Services Now for Adult Persons, Inc.<http://snapqueens.org/> (SNAP).
This morning, Rob visited our SNAP of Eastern Queens site where I as chairman of its board of directors (that includes Gotham members Jeff Greenwood and Renee Richter) accepted the check presented in front of many of our program’s seniors.  Rather than deliver a “speech,” Rob read Amparo Connors’ Fredslist post from this morning.  Please see it below.
So when the Season of Giving starts please consider giving and maybe a non-profit you propose with your donation(s) will get selected.

<2D0B3235-8B46-434C-9EF2-A5F624A6B2E5_1_201_a.jpeg>

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Gotham Red Bandana Award | Networker of the Year-2011 | co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | LI Legal | Gotham Business POWER Breakfast Chair | NY Legal | Gotham Sponsorships Chair | Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com<mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com<http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter<http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know<https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle<https://amzn.to/36ByeQJ> and Nook<http://bit.ly/2O7HRjB> and Apple<https://apple.co/2tPxday> devices

If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.

This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.

[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: