[Fredslist] Gotham Foundation check to be delivered to SNAP this Monday

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Fri Mar 8 20:56:37 EST 2024

How wonderful! SNAP is a great organization; thanks to them, via Corey’s intro back in 2015, my parents received free meal delivery until they qualified a few months later for Community Medicaid. That application for Medicaid, for both my parents, was done for FREE by a contact from the SNAP office. So, the SNAP connection saved my parent’s thousands of dollars and to this day my Mom receives Home Care via Medicaid. It was a lot of paperwork for me, that I do each year to renew, but it’s a huge help! Thanks, Corey, for your leadership in SNAP and the Gotham Foundation for this marvelous grant to a very vital community organization!

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>
www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com>