[Fredslist] Opportunity: Affordable Housing CFO-Know anyone?

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Fri Jan 26 15:10:36 EST 2024

Hello Gotham members: I'm working on a confidential search for a major Affordable Housing corp. that needs a new CFO. The position requires a CPA, with 15+ years RE finance experience including 10 years as CFO for Affordable Housing. The corp. is midtown based, it's a hybrid role, and pays up to $300K + $100K Bonus.

If you know anyone interested they can email, or call me at the 718 #, so I can share further details. Many thanks for getting the word out; have a great weekend! Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>
www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com>