[Fredslist] Ready for your close up in the New Year?

ed ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com
Thu Jan 25 09:47:15 EST 2024

Happy Thursday Tribe!

If anyone has an interest in sitting, I participate in a 2 night clothed portrait session Tuesdays and Thursdays in Chelsea Manhattan - right by the Highline - 526 West 26th Street. Both nights required.

The hours: 6:30 to 9:30pm

Portrait painting of yourself from life!

You will be paid $60 per session and you get to keep my painting. Not a bad deal!

My instagram: @edwardbienstock

Basically the sitting involves remaining still for 20 minute blocks of time with 5 minute breaks in between sittings. Mid-session there is a 15 minute long break.

The exercise is very meditative, with good music and entertaining banter constantly streaming. Very friendly group of artists!

Come one, come all!