[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To Gotham LI

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Tue Jan 23 12:28:00 EST 2024

Ride the Circuit and help us kick off the new year by joining Gotham LI for some great Networking this Thursday January 25, 2024 from 8-10 AM.  We have had some great discussions on business issues and concerns, and we are continuing the conversation.  Gotham LI is a fantastic group of professionals who can provide guidance and counsel so don't miss out on the discussion and networking.  I also encourage you to bring a guest who would benefit from the Gotham experience.  This is a non-compete group but we do have a number of niche's open and we love to see new faces and create synergies among members and guests. Once I clear your attendance, I will send you the Zoom link.

Happy Networking!
Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299