[Fredslist] [EXTERNAL] Highlighting Gotham's Record-Breaking 2023 Season of Giving and Looking Forward to 2024

Fred Klein FKlein at legal.org
Mon Jan 22 08:12:45 EST 2024

Thank you Ray for the Highlight!!!

On Jan 22, 2024, at 8:00 AM, ray.walcott at yahoo.com wrote:

As you know, there were so many deserving charities submitted for Gotham’s 2023 Season of Giving Initiative!

The $30,000 plus in tax deductible donations were, by far, a Gotham record! We were able to award over $6,000 to FIVE different organizations!

I had the honor and privilege of representing Gotham City Networking<https://www.gothamnetworking.com/> as I presented a check donation to Sesame Flyers International. Inc<https://www.sesameflyers.org/#>, a remarkable not-for-profit organization.

Sesame Flyers, known for their exceptional work in the community, provides invaluable support and resources to individuals and families in Brooklyn, NY. Their dedication to empowering and uplifting the community aligns perfectly with Gotham’s core values.

As I presented the donation, on behalf of The Gotham City Networking Foundation<https://gothamfoundation.org/>, I witnessed firsthand the gratitude and appreciation from the Sesame Flyers team. The donation will undoubtedly enable them to continue their important work and to continue making a difference in the lives of many.

I’m incredibly proud to be a part of Gotham City Networking<https://www.gothamnetworking.com/>, an organization that truly understands the significance of giving back. Our commitment to philanthropy and community remains unwavwering, and we will continue to support causes that make a positive impact!

These acts of generosity are a testament to the collective spirit and compassion within Gotham. It is my hope that others will be inspired by our actions and join us in making a meaningful impact.

Please consider making a donation when the 2024 initiative commences to help us continue this tradition!

<image0.jpeg>

See the full list of Gotham’s 2023 Season of Giving recipients below:

-Autism Speaks
Selected by Lou Capelli of PPD & G

-Magen David Odom
Selected by Jill Epstein of UBS

-Service Now for Adult Persons (SNAP)
Selected by Rob Intelisano the Insurance Doctor

-Sesame Flyers
Selected by Ray Walcott of Business Outreach Center (BOC)

-Tunnel To Towers Foundation
Selected by Mitch Tublin of Wenkroy International LLC

Best regards,

Ray Walcott
(718)541-9405