[Fredslist] Burt Fendelman

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Jan 12 08:57:28 EST 2024

Dear Rich,
Thank you for sharing highlights of your heart-warming visits with Burt Fendelman and his desire to hear from those of us who knew him. I'm so sorry to hear the end is near but beyond grateful to have met him. Burt was always a gentleman and a scholar whose generosity of spirit and inclusiveness made sure no Gothamite or friend of Gotham went without an invitation to Passover or Thanksgiving dinner. Whether at the National Arts Club, Eleven or other select dining venues. Burt was warm, kind,thoughtful and always had a twinkle in his eye. Hail fellow well met!
Love the Buddhist perspective that there's no difference between birth and death … just that circumstances have changed.
With gratitude to Burt for his unfailing Gotham spirit,
Kelly Welles, LUTCFServing Asset Protection and Longevity Planning for30 Years.Co-chair & GC, Gotham NY Health & Longevity

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES

Business & Personal Financial Strategies