[Fredslist] It's been wild ... and now it's time ...

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 10:25:31 EST 2024

The past few years have been wild and, I will add, a bit crazy in the world of networking. After decades of doing things the same old way, the world shut down. Our Gotham Community stayed together and rode it out.

We had more meetings, more programming and more opportunities for building relationships. Sure, some didn’t find zoom to be personal enough and some events had to be put on hold for a bit, but we made it through in Gotham style - meeting, golfing, picnicking, partying and business building however and whenever we could.

Silver linings appeared - new members, new relationships, unique opportunities to showcase the depth of talent and expertise we have.

New groups have formed! Want a dinner group? No problem! Like Zoom - we’ve got you covered! Like to meet in person? You can! Want to be in more than one group? No problem!
Fredslist is still our magic wand!
Want to promote your business? Check out Promo Days!
The Advocates are ready to help with healthcare related situations!
The Gotham Foundation continues to support our favorite charitable organizations and the Gotham Green® Group continues to support and recognize the people you want to highlight who are doing good work for the environment.

Gotham has withstood the test of time to be sure. We are stronger than ever.

Being nimble is what has allowed us to enjoy a business networking community rich in resources and designed to support each of us personally and professionally. What makes it all work is you and what you bring to the table - whether online or in person.

It is fun to see how far we have come together. And it’s exciting to think about what is in store for all of us as we embark on 2024.

Now is the time to renew - don’t wait until January 18th when the late fee kicks in. It’s an investment in your business worth making - especially when you consider the potential the new year has to offer.

Looking forward to seeing you on the Circuit!

Ride on!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Affiliate Development
The Juiceplus+ Company & Tower Garden™️