[Fredslist] Green is Good

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 12:04:16 EST 2024

Circuit riders & guests welcome to the upcoming Gotham Green Meeting on February 28th at Noon on Zoom. You can contact me or Chair Corey Bearak bearak at me.com <mailto:bearak at me.com> to RSVP and then a formal invitation will show up in your inbox so you can respond affirmatively and lock it into your calendar.

And think about who you know that is doing good things for the planet and nominate them for the Gotham Green Award™️ this year. Curious about how that works or even if you are not curious, come to the meeting and fill us in on what you are doing and how we can help YOU.

Onward!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Affiliate Development
The Juiceplus+ Company & Tower Garden™️
Founder, ICON ~ Inner Compass ON™️
646-549-7217

P.S.For more information call, email, text or click here <https://flow.page/shelleysimpson> …  and if you are an athlete, know an athlete or want to be fueled like one check this out https://vimeo.com/879886704?share=copy

P.S.S. Looking to look good … check this out https://player.vimeo.com/video/270079028

For more information click here https://linktr.ee/ShelleySimpson