[Fredslist] To Level Up...

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 09:53:13 EST 2024

There are a few definitions of “level up;” the best I have seen provides that it is to "improve your situation in a way the involves a shift, starting with a change in thought or mindset."

This morning I started my day with the Gotham Next Level group and “level up” we did. It was an hour well spent - the discussion among members and guests was insightful and thought-provoking. For those who missed the opportunity to engage with us, don’t miss out next time.

In fact, on March 4th at Noon you will have an opportunity to level up when you join Gotham Virtual Group and Gotham Next Level on Zoom. Everyone is welcome! Reach out to me, Brad Scherer brad at klerer.com Jonathan London jonathan.s.london at ampf.com or Caitlyn Ryan cryan at moritthock.com for the link.

Join us and let’s all level up together!

Onward!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Affiliate Development
The Juiceplus+ Company & Tower Garden™️