[Fredslist] Condolences to John Dugan on the Loss of His Mother

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Tue Feb 13 10:27:40 EST 2024

I was asked to pass along the information regarding former Gothamite John Dugan’s mother, Mary, who has passed at the age of 99.

The wake will be at the Arthur F. White Funeral Home, 315 Conklin St., Farmingdale, L.I.

Viewing times are on Wednesday, Feb. 14, from 2 – 4 p.m. and 7 – 9 p.m.

The funeral will be on Thursday, Feb. 15, at 11 a.m., at St. Kilian’s Church, 485 Conklin Street, Farmingdale, L.I.

 May her memory be for a blessing.  Condolences to John and his family.

Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299