[Fredslist] Welcome Randy Tesser to Westchester

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Mon Feb 12 10:29:38 EST 2024

Gotham Westchester is excited to welcome Randy Tesser, of Tesser, Ryan, &
Rochman, LLP to our group.  While Randy is a Gotham veteran, as a member of
NY Legal, we are glad to welcome another new member to our group.

Randy represents lawyers and other licensed professionals in all aspects of
their practice, from establishing a new practice to selling, merging, or
dissolving and everything in between. His clients rely on him for ethics
consultation, licensing matters, disciplinary defense, and advice through
transitions in practice.

If you would like to learn more about Randy, you can check out his profile
here:  <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/Randy_Tesser>
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/Randy_Tesser

Better yet, if you would like to meet Randy, join us for our joint
Valentine's meeting with Queens, this Wednesday at 8am.  Rsvp to Tara
Fappiano (Westchester GC) or Dan Schwartz (Queens GC) for the meeting link.
Noncompetes are waived for the joint meeting.

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor

New York, NY  10017