[Fredslist] Seeking some Gotham magic

hpsjewelers hpsjewelers.com hpsjewelers at hpsjewelers.com
Tue Apr 30 16:08:51 EDT 2024

Hi Tribe,

   My friend Noah is an experienced professional who is looking for a new opportunity. Perhaps someone in our Gotham Tribe can lend a hand for a good guy??
 Attached please find Noah’s resume with his career experience.

    Noah is seeking a role in a small to midsize Real Estate Private Equity/Private Equity/Debt Fund , to work directly beneath a Chief Compliance Officer.
He is also considering possibilities where he may apply his professional talents toward working with a regulator or other possible government opportunity.

Thank you in advance for passing this information. Any assistance you may be able to offer is greatly appreciated.

Best regard's
Susan Schoenberg
HPS Jewelers Inc.
Https://www.hpsjewelers.com