[Fredslist] Celebrating a Yankee Win TOGETHER!

Alexa Kahn alexa.r.kahn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 12:11:52 EDT 2024

Zoomers DEBUT in person at Yankee stadium. So much fun to be in person
together to celebrate a Yankee win over Tampa.

This photo was taken during the 8th inning after some guests left… so I
apologize to those not featured in above photo and thank you for coming
out!

Celebrating 7 months of the Zoomers group! Please contact me if you know
anyone who may be a good fit for our group (early professionals in their
careers for 1-5 years) at alexarkahn at gmail.com.

Up next: Gotham’s annual Subway Series in June!

Alexa Kahn