[Fredslist] Opportunity for an MBA to Save the World - yes I said that!

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Mon Apr 15 13:26:43 EDT 2024

Gotham –

I should also add that the position offers the right person to make money in the mid-term and lots of it in the long term

I am on the Board of Directors of an early stage company with patents and plans that can help its customers identify and safeguard their communities against threats of Weapons of Mass Destruction.  Basically, we believe that if the products we are developing were currently in use, then it is quite possible that we would be able to enable the cost effective full inspection of containers being shipped into the United States, as well as enabling more trucks going into Gaza containing only humanitarian supplies.

As an early stage company we face many challenges (though not the challenge of the science).

Our CEO is a nuclear physicist who needs the help of a youthful MBA who can understand and work through challenges raised by radiologic and nuclear technologies. She or he must also have the ability to spend a couple of years not investing his or her time into an internet startup – but instead into a startup that can protect the world.

We have a $3.5 million contract proposal into the federal government that we will need a CEO/COO to help us implement and our Scientist/CEO and the Board need help.

Please reach out to me if you think you may know someone who might be interested in joining our team.

Susan

Susan Zinder

Law Office of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com<http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.