[Fredslist] Where the Bands Are (and Where They Will Be)

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Thu Apr 11 10:43:15 EDT 2024

Come one, come all - Gotham's Annual Battle of the Bands returns live and in
person on Sunday, May 19th from 3-6pm  at Groove in Greenwich Village.
Tickets and sponsorships are available here
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Virtual-Battle-of-the-Bands-2
024-02-04

We are also looking for bands to compete.  Applications and demo submissions
are due by April 26th.  The application brochure and submission link are in
the link above.

To get you in the mood, I put together a playlist of songs about "bands"
(since song lists are popular here on Fredslist)

I'm Just a Singer (in a Rock and Roll Band) - Moody Blues

Where the Bands Are - Bruce Springsteen

Rock and Roll Band - Boston (remember Boston?)

We're an American Band - Grand Funk Railroad

Band on the Run - Wings

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Beatles

Travellin' Band - CCR

Uncle John's Band - Grateful Dead

Johnny Strikes Up the Band - Warren Zevon

Join Together (with the Band) -- Who

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor