[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Westchester -- April 17th 8am on Zoom

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Wed Apr 10 15:29:16 EDT 2024

Hello - are you aware that April is National Distracted Driving Awareness
Month?  Well, pull over, turn your engine off and log in to the Westchester
meeting next Wednesday morning at 8 o'clock.  We will have a stimulating
agenda of networking and talking and updates and other things we have not
yet locked in.

Are you sold?  Rsvp to Tara Fappiano (cc'd above) to get the link and to
clear conflicts.  (Our group keeps growing so we have more and more
conflicts)

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor