[Fredslist] Welcome John McCann to Gotham Westchester

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Tue Apr 2 13:42:44 EDT 2024

Please join me in extending a warm Gotham welcome to our newest Westchester
member, John McCann.   John is a Business Performance Advisor for Insperity.
Insperity helps businesses of all sizes with their human resource needs.
Insperity has solutions for Co-Employment (PEO) or traditional Employment.
Looking forward to networking with Gotham Associates.

John V. McCann

845-235-5814

 <mailto:John.mccann at insperity.com> John.mccann at insperity.com

"When and where can I meet John?", you ask.  On Wednesday April 17th at 8am
at the next Westchester meeting on the ol' Zoom platform.  To ensure no
conflicts and to rsvp, please rsvp to Westchester GC Tara Fappiano (cc'd
above).

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor