[Fredslist] Gotham Foundation Season of Giving RECURRING DONATION ANNOUNCEMENT!

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Sep 21 16:00:06 EDT 2023

For those who are attempting to set up recurring billing for your Season of Giving donations, PLEASE reach out to rosalia at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:rosalia at gothamnetworking.com> directly!

If anyone has already set up recurring transactions for 2023 by checking the recurring billing box or clicking on the gold recurring donation tab, please let me know! They are NOT being processed and the subscription will need to be set up manually.

Anyone who donates to the foundation will receive a thank you letter from Fred Klein <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/Fred> for your records (for each individual donation). If you are not receiving a thank you letter after your donations, please reach out, there may have been a problem processing your donation.

With that being said, please see a previous Season of Giving message from Fred:

As September is upon us and Fall is on the way, we thank our perennial supporters Raj and Sharon Goel and their company Brainlink International, Inc. for being this month's contributions matcher.

Currently, contributors are nearly $11,000 and it will take a fast finish for us to match last year's 7 grants of $3333.33 each, but with your help we can do it!

Please make a tax deductible contribution at www.Gothamfoundation.org <http://www.gothamfoundation.org/> and designate a favorite 501 c 3 to be in the "Hat" and possibly drawn by Gotham accountant (under the scrutiny of Lisa Waterman) Michael Garibaldi. Grant winners will be announced at our December 6th in person Holiday Party at Arno restaurant in NYC.

You have to be in it to win it (and contribute to one of the best things we do)!

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator
Gotham Networking