[Fredslist] Please Extend A Hearty Gotham Welcome To Credit Card Processing Pro Steven Greenstein

Kreit, Alan H. alan.kreit at bofa.com
Wed Sep 20 11:32:30 EDT 2023

Welcome Steven!
I have known Steve for 20 years and he is not only a dear friend, a fine gentleman, and he is the consummate pro and is great at what he does.
I encourage everyone to reach out to him and welcome him to the tribe.

Alan Kreit
Assistant Vice President

Wealth Management Lending Officer
NMLS ID  690784
Wealth Management Lending

[cid:image001.png at 01D9EBB4.DC92F740]
Bank of America
300 Broadhollow Road, Melville, NY 11747
T 631-860-6872
alan.kreit at bofa.com
Visit my website<https://mortgage.bankofamerica.com/alan-kreit>

Manage your home loan at: Home Loan Navigator<https://www.bankofamerica.com/home-loans/home-loan-navigator.go>

At Bank of America, we want you to be delighted and our goal is to keep you informed throughout your experience. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact me or my manager, Philip Manfre. My manager can be reached at 631-547-7654  or philip.manfre at bofa.com<mailto:philip.manfre at bofa.com>.   Throughout the process you may receive survey invitations to provide feedback about your experience. Your feedback is extremely important to us and provides insight into how we can continue to strive to improve our clients’ experience.  Alan Kreit NMLS #690784 alan.kreit at bofa.com