[Fredslist] Business POWER Breakfast!

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 09:35:18 EDT 2023

Yes, there are more and more in-person events in Gotham and many groups are meeting in person as well. However …

Let’s not forget that Virtual meetings make it possible to save commuting time, squeeze in some networking with members and guests and bring guests irrespective of where they live. We are a non-compete group with some choice open seats.

Join us for good conversation and an opportunity to do some business. As you know, it’s important to be top of mind when we are all out and about meeting people.

RSVP to me, Corey Bearak <mailto:bearak at me.com> or Vincent Chirico <mailto:VChirico at chiricolaw.com> and let us know that you will be joining us on September 13th at 8am on Zoom.

Onward!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Affiliate Development