[Fredslist] Gotham's Young Pros NEW NAME Launch Event - 9/28

Caitlyn Ryan caitlynryan12 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 07:21:11 EDT 2023

Gotham’s Young Pros Have Decided on a NEW NAME!

We’d love to reveal it to you at our Launch Event! 🚀

Please Celebrate 🎉 with us at:

Barcade® in Chelsea
148 W 24th Street
New York, NY 10011

Thursday, September 28th at 5:30PM!

Event will be Pay-As-You- Go
Please RSVP with rosalia at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:rosalia at gothamnetworking.com>

 <>
*Thank you to everyone who sent over suggestions, they were very helpful!* <>

Barcade® is the originator of the arcade bar concept and its locations feature 40-75 pinball machines, most from the 1980’s as well as 25-30 American craft beers on draft. In addition to all that, they have creative variations on classic pub food.