[Fredslist] November Season of Giving Matchers

Hans Hanson hans at mycollegelogic.com
Tue Nov 21 07:34:47 EST 2023

What does this mean?

"It is better to give than to receive."

During this Thanksgiving week, being thankful or having gratitude doesn't
count for much.

What counts a whole lot more is "giving thanks" and "showing gratitude"...
it's a huge difference.

I give thanks to our fearless leader Fred for nurturing this wonderful
organization.

I will show gratitude by making a donation in support of his foundation.

Who's with me?

For every day we awake ... it is better to give 💘

Thank you Fred!