[Fredslist] ENCORES Meets on Monday 11/27 at Noon

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 12:45:25 EST 2023

Hello Gotham,

Please join us after your Thanksgiving weekend.
We will review our group's year and look forward to making Encores even
more responsive to the needs of people who are looking to maximize a future
beyond
a heavy work focus.

Come meet us and see the possibilities of making the next chapters of our
lives even
more rewarding, more exciting, and more fulfilling.

Our group is three years old and has a great group of 20 Gothamites.
Check us out and consider joining for 2024.

Contact me for the Zoom link.

HappyThanksgiving,
Odey

--