[Fredslist] Speaker on Social Media

Alexa Kahn alexa.r.kahn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:42:14 EST 2023

Hi all,

I am helping to organize an employee group event where people are
interested in learning about the dangers of social media and things parents
can do to protect their children. It will be a virtual meeting.

A teenager will be joining to give her input from a child social media
user, but I was also hoping for an expert with some experience could join
to give a non user perspective and share steps people can take to protect
their kids.

Please email me if anyone comes to mind on talking on this subject! Thanks.

Best,
Alexa Kahn