[Fredslist] Fwd: Nominations Open for 2023 Networkers of the Year 🏆

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Nov 8 08:58:40 EST 2023

THE DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS IS QUICKLY APPROACHING!

Pease consider NOMINATING someone by 11/13 for:

-Networker of the year
-Rookie of the Year
-Red Bandana

Submit your nominations to Nancy Schess <mailto:nschess at tarterkrinsky.com> or Fred Klein <mailto:fcklein at tarterkrinsky.com>

Award winners will be announced at Gotham’s Annual Holiday Party <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Holiday-Party-2023-10-06> on 12/6 along with the Season of Giving recipients.

* You don’t have to nominate in all categories, you can submit a nomination for ANY one category and EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE!

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator
Gotham Networking