[Fredslist] Fw: Celebration of Life for Monique Beljanski

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Tue Nov 7 08:33:10 EST 2023

Dear Tribe,
It is with a heavy heart to inform you of the passing of Monique Beljanski, NY Health member Sylvie Beljanski's beloved mother. Knowing Monique and her remarkable like's work has been a privilege beyond measure. With deepest gratitude for her contributions to advancing a non-toxic cure for cancer and for giving the world a healtheducator and leader like Sylvie. Please scroll below for details.
Kelly Welles, Co-chair, Gotham NY Health

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor toAttorneys and Accountants
Specializing inInsurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590 Fax 646-518-1889

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles

_______________________________________

WELLES FINANCIALSERVICES

Business & Personal Financial Strategies

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: The Beljanski Foundation <info at beljanskiresearch.com>To: Kelly <kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com>Sent: Monday, November 6, 2023 at 03:00:05 PM ESTSubject: Celebration of Life for Monique Beljanski
   Working to Cure Cancer the Natural Way

|    |

|      |

|    |

|    |

Dear Friends & Family of The Beljanski Foundation,

Monique Beljanski left us on November 5th after a long and full life. She was very loved and will be deeply missed. In honor and remembrance of Monique, a celebration of life ceremony will be held on Wednesday, November 8th at 11:15 a.m. at Redden's Funeral Home, located at 325 W 14th Street, New York, NY 10014. Friends and family are invited to come together to commemorate her remarkable life by sharing memories and stories of the time spent with her.

In lieu of sending flowers, Monique's family kindly requests that donations be made to the Beljanski Foundation. This organization holds a special place in Monique's heart, as it actively supports innovative research and approaches to cancer treatment.

Monique's legacy will forever live on in the hearts and minds of those who had the privilege of knowing her. Her unwavering love and devotion to her family, along with her significant contributions to the medical field, inspire us all to strive for greatness and make a positive difference in the world. While she will be deeply missed, her memory will never be forgotten.

|    |

Thank you for your support,

The Beljanski Foundation

www.beljanski.org

|    |

|    |

|      |

|  The Gold Seal has been awarded to The Beljanski Foundation by GuideStar. GuideStar by Candid’s Gold Seal is given only to those non-profits displaying the highest level of transparency with financial reports, board governance, and community engagement. This seal reveals our diligence in maintaining up-to-date data honestly and with integrity.  |

|  Copyright © 2023 The Beljanski Foundation, Inc., All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
636 Steamboat Road #4A
Greenwich, CT 06830

Questions?
Click here to contact us.

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.  |

|    |